Friday, November 7, 2008

Sasquatch at dinner break




On my way home from teaching a class in Hartford, I stopped in (first at Eli Cannon's for a Victory Hop Devil), then at the Remington Rand building to check in with the shoot for Sasquatch Assault.

The crew were just finishing up a scene where the film's heroes are surprised by a bigfoot who walks in the door (no it wasn't me).

Immediately following that scene, the crew and cast broke for dinner amidst the squalor of the former Remington Rand power plant.

I chatted with director Andrew Gernhard who introduced me to two recent Wesleyan grads, Colin Theys ('07) and Matt Wauhkonen ('08) with instrumental roles on the crew of the horror flick.

As I was heading home to my own dinner, the crew was preparing for the scene in which the Sasquatch is shot with a crossbow.

Tomorrow the crew can be found shooting in the alleys along Main Street in downtown Middletown. PS, they're still looking for interns.

No comments: