Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Middletown Food on CPTV


There's a new show on Connecticut Public Television called Eating CT.

I know, I know, not a very appetizing title (pardon me, but I think you have a bit of the Wilbur Cross Parkway stuck between your teeth), but one of the early episodes features a culinary trip down Middletown's Main Street with show host Jason Hawkins, including stops at O'Rourkes, Luce, Amici's, Tuscany Grill, Vechitto's, Forbiden City, It's Only Natural, and... the Wadsworth Mansion?

The show initially aired last Saturday, and due to CPTV amazing lack of promotion, hardly anyone I know saw it.

It airs again tomorrow, Thursday Nov. 6, at 8 p.m.

H/T to John Elmore.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Middletown does have great places to eat!!! We are looking forward to the show. Thanks for posting.