Sunday, November 1, 2015

Cat Tales looking for adopter that has experience with CH cats. Meet Bob Weebles on YouTube!!

Bob Weebles

http://www.cattalesct.org/cats/bob-weebles/
Gender:Male

Breed:Domestic Short Hair

Color:Black

Age:7 months old

I'm Bob Weebles! I'm such a handsome boy, very affectionate and sweet, I purr loudly and will talk to you. I love people and attention! I have Cerebellar Hypoplasia and need to be adopted by someone who has experience with Cerebellar Hypoplasia (CH). Some of my special needs include having my neck/head held up when I eat. If this does not happen, I shake too much and cannot eat. I also need someone who is home often and who will make sure I'm safe by providing me with a padded space. I fall a lot and don't want to get hurt on corners or sharp things, even stairs, so I may require a few small changes to your home. I have so much love to give and know there is someone special out there to adopt me. Watch me in my very own video!

Special NeedsNo DogsNo Children

https://youtu.be/6ILE6N9OJec



Looking for a special someone that has/had cared for a CH cat.  Contact us for more information.




No comments: