Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Cat Tales ~ Cat of the Week!! HEIDI! Adopt Heidi today, she has so much love to give!

Cat Tales ~ Cat of the Week!


Gender:  Female
Breed:  Domestic Short Hair
Color:  Black & White
Age:  12 years

Hello! Are you looking for a new companion? I am a friendly girl who loves to be held and would purr on your lap for hours. I want all your attention so am looking for a home where I can be the only pet. When my friends at Cat Tales rescued me, I was in such bad shape they did not think I would pull through. But I surprised them with my resilience. Now I am strong and healthy and ready for a new home. To stay healthy, I need to take thyroid medicine twice a day, but I make it easy. You can just mix it in my food. I also just had a full dental, so I am ready to go! Please come meet me to see just how sweet I am!

No Cats / No Dogs / No Children

Phone:  (860) 344-9043

No comments: