Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Cat Tales ~ Cat of the Week ~ *SEBASTIAN*



  Gender: Male
Breed:   Domestic Short Hair
Color:   Grey & White
Age:      4 years old

I'm very mellow, laid-back, sweet, and affectionate guy that loves to be pet and loves attention!  I absolutely love children when they give me attention and are calm. I'm FIV+ which is impossible for humans to catch and is very difficult for other cats to catch. I can live just as long as any healthy cat if taken to my yearly vet appointments. I'd love a forever home where I can get all of the love and attention I'm craving. I'm such a love and hope you will give me a forever home! Please come meet me?

No Dogs / FIV+

To learn more about FIV, please visit www.CatTalesCT.org/fiv-felv/

Phone:  (860) 344-9043


http://trupanion.com/cat-insurance/what-is-cat-insurance




No comments: