Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Cat Tales ~ Cat of the Week ~ ROBERT WEEBLES

Cat Tales ~ Cat of the Week

ROBERT WEEBLES


Gender:  Male
Breed:  Domestic Short Hair
Color:  Black
Age:  1 year old

Hello, I'm Robert Weebles! I'm such a handsome boy, very affectionate and sweet little guy! I purr loudly and will talk to you. I love people and attention! I have Cerebellar Hypoplasia and need to be adopted by someone who has experience with Cerebellar Hypoplasia (CH). Don’t let this fool you, I’m a very healthy little guy! One of my special needs include having my head held when I eat. If this does not happen, I shake too much and cannot eat or I will fall in my food. I also need someone who is home often and who will make sure I'm safe by providing me with a padded space. I fall a lot and don't want to get hurt. I have so much love to give and know there is someone special out there to adopt me – I’m not giving up!

I’m even famous!  Watch me in my very own video!  https://youtu.be/6ILE6N9OJec
  
Special Needs / No Dogs / No Children

​​Phone:  (860) 344-9043

   


No comments: