Hartford, Conn. (July 23, 2012) – Forty individuals, all under the age of 40, will be honored on Monday, September 24, from 5:00-9:00 p.m. at the CT Convention Center in Hartford. The 40 Under Forty Awards, produced by the Hartford Business Journal, will recognize outstanding young professionals in the Greater Hartford area.
“We are thrilled to recognize this year’s honorees,” said Gail Lebert, publisher of the Hartford Business Journal. “Each member of this year’s class is actively engaged in the communities in which they work and live. We congratulate these talented young professionals and wish them the best in their future endeavors.”
The winners were determined by an independent panel of judges (all 40 Under Forty alum), which received more than 100 nominations. Among them, Rory Moorer, Michael Silverstrini, Matthew Pugliese, who all work in Middletown, will be honored at Hartford Business Journal’s annual 40 Under Forty awards. It would be great to recognize these accomplishments!
2012 Winners include:
- Christopher Allen, iDevices, LLC in Canton (West Hartford resident)
- Joseph “Jay” Arcata III, Halloran & Sage LLP in Harford (West Hartford resident)
- Kristina Battle, Boys & Girls Clubs of Hartford – BGCH in Hartford (Hamden resident)
- Tyler V.R. Booth, InterCommunity, Inc. in East Hartford (Glastonbury resident)
- Jessica Cain, Northeast Utilities in Hartford (Hamden resident)
- Thomas Clynch, Civic Mind, LLC in Hartford (Hartford resident)
- Jenny Comerford, Hartford Financial Services Group in Hartford (South Windsor resident)
- Laura Brubaker Crisco, Comcast in Berlin (West Hartford resident)
- Gianni DiDomenico, Sculptures Salons in Southington (Berlin resident)
- Ryan Donohue, Up or On the Rocks Nightclub & DJD Entertainment & Clear Channel Media + Entertainment in Hartford (West Hartford resident)
- Alisa Dzananovic, Saint Francis Hospital and Medical Center in Hartford (Cromwell resident)
- Carrianna K. Field, Pullman & Comley, LLC in Hartford (West Hartford resident)
- Alison Gilcreast, Aetna in Fairfield (Plainville resident)
- Carl Harding, UTC Power in South Windsor (Groton resident)
- Devin Hawthorne, People’s United Bank in Hartford (Hartford resident)
- Clif Hirtle, Digital Immigration, LLC in Hartford (Hartford resident)
- Keith Knowles, University of Saint Joseph in West Hartford (West Hartford resident)
- Mark Lassoff, Learn To Program in Vernon (Vernon resident)
- David L. Lawton, Bracewell & Giuliani LLP in Hartford (Avon resident)
- Lisa Banatoski Mehta, Shipman & Goodwin LLP in Harford (Middlefield resident)
- Veronica Montalvo, Post University in Waterbury (Waterbury resident)
- Rory D.L. Moorer, Gallore Gallery in Middletown (Haddam resident)
- Matthew Morgan, Journey Home, Inc in Hartford (Manchester resident)
- Sarah Maggi Morin, SWB, LLC d/b/a Buffalo Wild Wings Grill & Bar Windsor and Manchester (Longmeadow, MA resident)
- Bill Moschella, eVariant, LLC in Simsbury (Avon resident)
- Scott Newland, Burns & McDonnell in Wallingford (Southington resident)
- Matthew Pugliese, Oddfellows Playhouse Youth Theater in Middletown (Old Saybrook resident)
- Michael Rell, House Republican Caucus, State of CT in Hartford (Wethersfield resident)
- Kimberly Reynolds, Wadsworth Atheneum Museum of Art in Hartford (West Hartford resident)
- Daryl Richard, United Healthcare in Hartford (West Hartford resident)
- Ashley Russo, Stanley Black & Decker Inc. in New Britain (West Hartford resident)
- Erick M. Sandler, Day Pitney LLP in Hartford (Longmeadow, MA resident)
- Michael Silvestrini, Greenskies Renewable Energy in Middletown (Westbrook resident)
- Ray Smithberger, Cigna in Bloomfield (Avon resident)
- Rebecca Stewart, Hartford Hospital in Hartford (West Hartford resident)
- Dr. Jessica Tagliarini, Tagliarini Chiropractic in West Hartford (West Hartford resident)
- Chad Turner, GO Media in Hartford (West Hartford resident)
- Carmen Veal, Hope 4 Autism, Inc in Hartford (Hartford resident)
- Michael Vigeant, The Center for Research, Inc. in Meriden (Glastonbury resident)
- Mark Watson, Bristol Hospital Multi-Specialty Group in Bristol (Farmington resident)
The gala event will feature great networking with these movers and shakers, dinner and a fun awards ceremony.
Admission to the event is $85/ticket and $750 for a table of 10 ($95/850 after September 17.)
To register or for more information, contact Brian Baum at BBaum@HartfordBusiness.com or 860.236.9998 ext 34, or register online at www.hartfordbusiness.com.
For more information about the winners and the event, visit www.hartfordbusiness.com.
The 2012 40 Under Forty Awards are brought to you by Comcast Business Class and Cox Business (presenting sponsors); ForeSite Technologies, Post University and Rockville Bank; and WDRC AM 1080 (event sponsor) in association with Hartford Young Professionals and Entrepreneurs (HYPE). Event partners include J. Fiereck Photography; Keep in Touch; R2 Graphics; Rider Productions; CT Convention Center; The Perfect Promotion; Panera Catering; Co-Communications, Marketing & Public Relations.