Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Country Club Road Subdivision At Inland Wetlands

The Inland Wetlands Agency will tonight consider an application for a 15-lot subdivision on land at the foot of Mt. Higby, near the intersection of Country Club Road and an old dirt road known as Massa Tom Road. The land borders city-owned open space and a popular hiking trail, and is uphill from Fall Brook.



The city has posted some of the documents regarding the application.
13-03- White Oak Estates- Proposed Subdivision
13-03- White Oak Estates- Concept Development Plan- sheet 1
13-03- White Oak Estates- Concept Development Plan- sheet 2
Inland Wetlands meets at 7PM in Council Chambers, on Wednesday, October 2nd. There will be a public hearing on this application.

The subdivision application will then be the subject of a public hearing at the Planning and Zoning Commission on October 9th.
----------------
Author's Disclaimer: I am providing information about P&Z meetings, as I have done since 2008, on a volunteer basis for The Eye. I am now a candidate for the Planning and Zoning Commission, and I will continue to cover P&Z until the election in November, because my motivation as a volunteer and one of my goals as a candidate is to increase community understanding of and involvement in land use decisions. The Eye welcomes coverage of P&Z (and other municipal meetings) by any correspondent, including all candidates for office; I would be thrilled to divest myself of The Middletown Eye's P&Z "beat".

No comments: