Thursday, September 3, 2009

Around Middletown in 80 Days: Day 10


Klekolo World Coffee
181 Court Street


Dear Friends,

On my tenth day of travel and exploration, I find myself exhausted. Despite the best laid plans, I'm having trouble accounting for the many obstacles on my journey around this marvelous city. Needing some energy, it was suggested I stop into a coffee house on Court Street, called Klekolo World Coffee. From my earlier adventure around the world, I know "klekolo" is an African word, which means "a system of rules to live by for peace and harmony in the world". A noble ideal! This sounds a most peaceful place to relax, converse with locals and enjoy an afternoon espresso. Take heart friends, I shall not be discouraged by physical exhaustion. I shall triumph! But first- a coffee break.

-Phileas Fogg

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hey! Did you catch that we're now open late again! (Finally!)
We're open Mon-Sat till 10p. Sunday's we'll still close at 7p.

Come visit!