On the Nov. 5 ballot, there will be a question asking voters if the city should borrow up to $5 million for acquisition and preservation of farmland and open spaces. This could preserve hundreds of acres.
Vote ‘YES’ on Question # 1
· To help preserve the scenic and rural character of our city.
· To help protect wildlife habitat and the health of
's environment. Middletown
· To help save the city money. Residential development actually costs much more in city services than it generates in taxes.
· To help preserve working farms and local agricultural products and jobs. Over 4,000 acres of
been lost in the past. Middletown
· To help provide outdoor recreational opportunities for