Tuesday, July 31, 2018

Cat Tales ~ Cat of the Week ~ SOPHIE!

Sophie.jpeg
Name       
Sophie
Gender
:     Female
Breed:Abyssian

Color:Brown Tabby

Age: 2 years old

I have such pretty markings! It is thought that I am part Abyssinian. I am a very sweet girl who needs a quiet home with someone who gives me time to adjust. I once had a home but got very nervous when we moved. I am wondering why I am at a shelter and would love to be back cuddling with owners on your bed or couch. I am getting pretty depressed at the shelter and would love to get adopted ASAP. I miss all of the love and one-on-one attention at a home. I do need someone who is confident they will not move because I am not great with change. I am very loving, affectionate and like to be pet. I do like to be held when I'm in the mood. I am independent but will seek you out often for love and attention. Please adopt me!

No CatsNo DogsNo Children

No comments: