This event is sponsored by Comcast Business Class, will begin at 7:45 AM, and will end at 9:30 AM.
Cost is $17.00 for Chamber members and $25.00 for non-members.
The program will focus on where we are headed now that the Supreme Court has upheld the Affordable Care Act.
A distinguished panel of experts will provide valuable information for businesses as they prepare for full implementation of the law.
The panel will include:
- Kevin Counihan, Chief Executive Officer, Connecticut Health Insurance Exchange
- Arthur “Buddy” McDowell, Vice President of Clinical Affairs, Middlesex Hospital
- Lynn Giroux, Senior Vice President, Chief Administrative Officer, Essex Savings Bank
- Marta Maciuba, Small Group Sales and Service Director, Aetna Inc.
- John Porter – Vice President, Client Services, Nurtur
- Margaret Flinter, Senior Vice President and Clinical Director, Community Health Center
for more information.