HB-6578: AN ACT CONCERNING THE PENALTY FOR A CAPITAL FELONY.
To replace the death penalty with a penalty of life imprisonment without the possibility of release for certain murders committed on or after the effective date of this act.
The state senate passed this bill by a vote of 19-17.
- Paul Doyle (D, 9th district): NO
- Thomas Gaffey (D, 13th district): NO
HB-5875: AN ACT AUTHORIZING SPECIAL DISTRICTS TO MAINTAIN WATER QUALITY IN LAKES.
To establish a process for the maintenance of water quality in lakes by special districts.
The state house passed this bill by a vote of 109-31.
- James O'Rourke (D, 32nd district): YES
- Joseph Serra (D, 33rd district): NO
- Gail Hamm (D, 34th district): YES
- Matt Lesser (D, 100th district): YES
SB-0262: AN ACT PERMITTING THE IMPORTATION OF REINDEER.
To permit the importation of reindeer between Thanksgiving Day and New Year's Day.
The state senate passed this bill 36-0
- Paul Doyle (D, 9th district): YES
- Thomas Gaffey (D, 13th district): YES