Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Candidate Profile: William Gregorio for Planning & Zoning (R)

The below information is a part of the Eye's Elections 2011 series to provide information to voting citizens and does not represent any endorsement by the Middletown Eye or any of its authors.


I was born in Glens Falls, NY and shortly after moved to Bloomfield, CT where I grew up. I have been a resident in Middletown for the past 28 years. My wife, Chris, and I have been married for 32 years and we currently live in South District with our daughter Holly. Our son Billy lives in Westfield section of Middletown with his wife Nicole.

I have grown up and spent many years around family farming and construction companies. I have been a sales engineer for Atlantic Ventilating in Cromwell for the past 18 years. After moving to South District 10 years ago I got involved in the South District Fire Department where I have been a Fire Commissioner for the past 4 ½ years.

If I am elected to the Planning and Zoning Committee I would like to see local businesses grow and bring new business into Middletown. I feel I can serve the Middletown residents as a fair and unbiased representative.


http://middletownctgop.com/

No comments: