Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Candidate Profile: Laura Gionfriddo Board of Assessment Appeals (R)

The below information is a part of the Eye's Elections 2011 series to provide information to voting citizens and does not represent any endorsement by the Middletown Eye or any of its authors.

I am a lifelong resident of Middletown, CT. I graduated from Middletown High School and received my Bachelor Degree in Economics with a concentration in Mathematics from the University of Mary Washington in Fredericksburg, VA.

I've worked for the City of Middletown for eight years. I spent five years working in the Tax Collector's Office and am currently the Program/Budget Analyst for the Middletown Police Department.

I have been a member of the Middletown Republican Town Committee for almost nine years and have served as its Treasurer for the past six years.

I have been actively involved with both the Republican Town Committee and the Middletown community for all of my life. I will be excited to serve as an elected official and help Middletown continue on its journey forward!

http://middletownctgop.com/

No comments: