Friday, February 14, 2014

My name is BENSON!! Please adopt me?


I am Benson, a 2-year-old male Tabby and I am full of love and affection. I cannot get enough petting and rubs from the people who care for me at CATALES, Inc.  I just can’t wait for a home and people of my own!

I am a big kitty and my motor-purr is loud and starts to go anytime you pet me. I love to play, cuddle up next to you, and maybe sit on your lap! I am a very relaxed cat, so I will make myself at home very quickly.


CATALES is seeking a permanent adoption for me and will tell you the best way to take care of me. If you want a faithful “buddy” to be by your side and talk to, I am the cat for you!
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Please call CATALES at (860) 344-9043 or
Email: info@catales.orginfo@catales.org to inquire about Benson!

LIKE US on Facebook!

1 comment:

Darren said...

great looking cat!