Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Cat Tales ~ Cat of the Week ~ JACKIE

Cat Tales presents... Cat of the Week!!

JACKIE!!


Gender:  Female
Breed:  Domestic Short Hair
Color:  Black
Age:  2 years

Hello! My name is Jackie. I'm a cute, very sweet, affectionate girl who craves attention!  I lived with my owner who died suddenly and I was found hanging out at the house waiting for her to return. I'm now at Cat Tales with four kittens of my own. I would love to feel the warmth and security of a loving home again. I would also like to know that my kittens will have a safe and happy home too, once they are ready to be adopted. I am FIV+. Humans and dogs cannot catch this and it is only transmitted to other cats through blood. I am not a lover, not a fighter so this would not happen. Cats with this condition can live long, happy, healthy lives just like any cat - with no symptoms at all. I would only need 2 vet visits per year, or as often as my doctor advises. Please learn more about FIV, visit http://www.CatTalesCT.org/fiv-felv/  Please come meet me! I have lots of snuggles for you!

No Dogs

Phone:  (860) 344-9043




No comments: