Saturday, July 19, 2008

Appreciation for the Eye

I am a five-year resident of Middletown and I wanted to thank you for the gift of The Middletown Eye. I am so grateful that there is a new, fresh way to deliver cultural and political news to Middletown residents. I hardly knew of anything that went on in town before a friend of mine told me about your blog. For this, I thank you again.
Secondly, I wanted to mention that the Farmer's Market has returned to the green on Old Church Street. It's open Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8 AM till 1 PM, and the vendors only accept cash. This may be something that Eye readers may be interested in. I myself would volunteer to report this on the blog, but sadly, my schedule does not allow enough time for that.
So thanks again for the gift of the Middletown Eye. I am happy to add it to my collection of bookmarks.
Sincerely,
Lisa Urso

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa,

Thank you so much for your letter! It's nice to know that someone is reading, not just those of us who are writing!

I've lived here for 25 years and I'm learning lots about Middletown from the Eye as well.

For example: thanks for your reminder about the Farmers' Market -- I haven't been over there in a long time.

-Jen