Tuesday, June 19, 2018

Cat Tales ~ Cat of the Week ~ SIMON!!

Name:Simon
Gender:Male

Breed:Domestic Short Hair

Color:Grey Tabby

Age:1 year  old

Hello, I’m Simon. I’m just a year old so I still love to run and play a lot! I have two other cat friends that I get along really well with but I need a home without dogs or small children. When I first came to my foster moms I wasn’t sure what to think and it took me a few weeks to feel safe and comfortable so I need an owner that will be understanding and give me time to adjust. I love getting petted and my chin scratched and some times I get a little too excited..... I’m a good kitty and getting more comfortable with being picked up as time goes by. Keeping my paws crossed that I get a person of my own soon!
Phone:   860.344.9043
Watch our TV commercial:  https://youtu.be/Y1MECIS4mIc

No comments: