Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Cat Tales ~ Cat of the Week ~ SEBASTIAN!!


Cat Tales ~ Cat of the Week!



Gender:  Male
Breed:  Domestic Short Hair
Color:  Grey & White
Age:  4 years old

I'm an extremely mellow, laid-back, sweet, and affectionate cat that loves to be pet and loves attention!  I'm FIV+ but don't worry - it's impossible for humans to catch and is very difficult for other cats to catch.  I will live just as long as any other cat, I just need to keep my 1-2 Vet appointment per year, depending on my new Vet.  I’m a very good boy and I adore the Cat Tales volunteers, but I’ve been patiently waiting for my forever home where I can get all of the love and affection I'm craving.  I'm such a lover and hope you will give me a chance at a forever home!  Please come meet me?

No Dogs / No Children

*To learn more about FIV, please visit http://www.CatTalesCT.org/fiv-felv/

Phone:  (860) 344-9043



 \


No comments: