Wednesday, January 20, 2016

Cat Tales ~ Updated ~ Kitten of the Week ~ ANNIE

Cat Tales ~ Kitten of the Week 

 *ANNIE*

Name:  Annie
Gender: Female                                                    
Breed:  Domestic Short Hair
Color:  Black
Age:  4 months old

Hi, I'm Annie and my bothers are Drake and Fritz. I am a sweet and playful kitten. I love to play with all kinds of toys and I even purr when I'm chasing wand toys. I am a little bit shy with new people, but once I know you, I turn into a total love bug. I love to be petted and cuddled, and I purr up a storm to let you know how happy I am. I would love to be adopted by a patient and understanding person, who would give me the little bit of time I need to adjust to a new home. Is that you?

No Dogs / No Children



Web:  http://www.CatTalesCT.org/cats/ANNIE/             
Phone:  860-344-9043
Email:  info@CatTalesCT.org              







No comments: