Tuesday, January 12, 2016

Cat Tales ~ Cat of the Week ~ TOLOUSE

Cat Tales presents....   Cat of the Week!!

Tolouse

Gender: Male
Breed:   Domestic Short Hair
Color:    Grey & White
Age:      6 years old

I am a very handsome boy who was rescued from a bad hoarding situation with my brother Woody and sisters Q and Suzie. Our home was very dirty and we were all very under weight. I am now thriving and doing very well! I still have some weight to gain but am ready for my forever home. I am very active and playful. I am not used to being picked up, but will let you hold me for short periods of time. I love attention and will seek you out for love and cuddles. I'd love to sleep with you at night and curl up with you on the couch. I need a home without small children. Please adopt me today!

No Children

Phone:  (860) 344-9043
Email:  ​​Info@CatTalesCT.org​



No comments: