Wednesday, October 7, 2015

​Cat Tales presents the Cat of the Week! PUDDY!!

​Cat Tales ~ Cat of the Week!

PUDDY ~



Gender:  Female
Breed:    Domestic Short Hair

Color:    Calico
Age:       5 years


Hello, my name is Puddy!  Aren't I simply gorgeous?  My owner recently passed away, and I've been feeling so displaced.  I am still very sad, and I'm also confused as to why I'm at Cat Tales.  The volunteers have been so good to me - they pet me, feed me, love me and even give me treats!  However, with all the cats at the shelter, I'm feeling overwhelmed.  I am used to being the only pet in a quiet household, so I think it would be best if I could go back to what I'm used to. I am a bit shy at first, but once I know you I am very sweet girl and an excellent companion. I'd love to curl up in bed with you or sit on the couch by your side. Please come to meet me, and I bet you will want to adopt me!

No Cats  /  No Dogs  /  No children​​
Phone:  (860) 344-9043





No comments: