Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Cat Tales ~ Cat of the Week ~ RAY

Cat Tales ~ Cat of the Week

                ~ RAY~  

Name:  Ray
Gender:  Male
Breed:  Domestic Short Hair
Color:  Black & White
Age:  10 years old

Howdy!  My name is Ray.  I am a very ​handsome, sweet, lovable and laid back little guy with a huge heart!  My owner could no longer care for me, so I somehow wound up at Cat Tales.  I'm still confused why I'm here and a bit overwhelmed with all the other cats here.  I do look forward to seeing the volunteers each day.  They are so nice to provide me with food, shelter, treats and lots of love!  I really do love attention and affection.  I also love to play with toys.  I am a curious guy who would be curling up with you in bed or on the couch.  I would probably do best as the only cat, since that's the atmosphere I was used to.  I also would be fine with children 6 or older.  I do believe it's my time to be chosen for my forever home... I have been patiently waiting!  If you could please call or email Cat Tales to make an appointment to see me, you'll agree that you and I were meant to be together!  Please adopt me and I promise to love you unconditionally, forever!

No Cats / No Dogs

​​Phone:  (860) 344-9043




No comments: