Thursday, May 7, 2015

Cat Tales ~ Cat of the Week & Charities for Hope drop-off box


Cat Tales ~ Cat of the Week!

~ PRECIOUS ~


Gender:Female

Breed:Domestic Short Hair

Color:Grey Tabby

Age:10 years

​I​'​m a ​super sweet​, ​affectionate​ and very pretty​ girl. My owner could no longer care for me and I am confused as to why I am in a shelter. ​The other cats and the volunteers are so good to me, but I want my own human.  ​My purr is very loud and I absolutely love to be pet and ​desire all the attention​ I can get!  I really would love to curl up with you in bed or on the couch​ and prove my love for you is genuine​.​ ​ I ​do prefer a quiet home​, since that's what I've been used to my whole life​, although I wouldn't mind another non-dominant cat. I do have a heart murmur,​ but I do not require any medication​ or special care​​, only my regular vet check-ups. ​ Please ​come to meet me and I'm confident you'll want to take me home​!  ​​I promise I will love you forever!


"Charities of Hope" has setup a drop-off box at Higganum Veterinary Clinic to benefit Cat Tales!  To assist with your spring cleaning, donate gently used clothing/blankets/shoes, etc. at this drop-off box.  The contents are weighed, and Cat Tales gets a per pound monthly donation, directly benefiting to the care of all the Cat Tales kitties on a monthly basis!  Drop off your lightly used clothing today!  Location - 92 Saybrook Rd, Higganum, CT 06441, located in the vet parking lot. If you would like a tax-deductible donation receipt, please visit http://www.charitiesofhope.org/tax-receipts/.  Thank you all for your support!

  

  




Cat Tales
PO Box 901
Middletown, CT 06457
860-344-9043
Copyright © 2015 Cat Tales



No comments: