Friday, March 25, 2016

Cat Tales Courtesy Posting ~ BEAUTY needs a home quickly ~ Contact owner for details!!

URGENT COURTESY POSTING BELOW! 
PLEASE HELP & SHARE!!


   NameBEAUTY
Gender:  Female
Breed:  DSH
Color:  Dilute Torti
Age:  3 years old


My name is Beauty - what a purrfect name for me isn't it?  I'm super friendly, I love people and I am a lap cat. I LOVE to play - I can't resist a balled up piece of paper or a string.  I am FIV/FeLV negative, spayed, and current on shots. I am looking for a home with another cat or someone who will play with me!  Will that be you?
Please contact Todd at paint.spot@sbcglobal.net for any/all questions!!
 
NOTE:  This is a courtesy posting. This cat is not fostered by Cat Tales. Contact the owner directly for more information.
 
 
 


No comments: