Monday, March 21, 2016

Cat Tales ~ Cat of the Week ~ ORPHAN ANNIE (BEAUTY is a courtesy posting for Todd at The Paint Shop - Cromwell)

Cat Tales ~ Cat of the Week 


ORPHAN ANNIE


Gender:  Female
Breed:    Domestic Long Hair

Color:     Black

Age:        6 years old

My owner passed away and their son kicked me out of my house. Not only did I lose my loving owner, but I was then homeless. I was outside searching for help for a long time. I was so weak and was starving to death. I was only 3 pounds when Cat Tales found me. The vet said I would not have survived another day if I wasn't found when I was. I am recovering very nicely. The vet wants me on high quality food and I should be adopted to a very special family that will continue to care for me and feed me good food from the vet to ensure my continued health. I'm a very sweet girl who loves attention and loves to be pet! I'm am very laid back and love to cuddle. I'll love to curl up on the couch with you! I'm not fond of other animals, so a home where I would be the only pet is best.

 


*********************************

COURTESY POSTING BELOW! 
PLEASE HELP & SHARE!!

Name:    Beauty

Gender: Female

Breed:   Domestic Short Hair

Color:   Dilute Torti

Age:      3 years old

This is a courtesy posting. This cat is not fostered by Cat Tales. Contact the owner directly for more information.

  My name is Beauty - what a purrfect name for me isn't it?  I love people and I am a lap cat. I LOVE to play - I can't resist a balled up piece of paper or a string.  I am FIV/FeLV negative, spayed, and current on shots. I am looking for a home with another cat or someone who will play with me!  

Please contact Todd at paint.spot@sbcglobal.net


1 comment:

CatTalesCT.org said...

Cat Tales Announcement - Orphan Annie has been adopted 3/24/16. Thanks to everyone!!

Can we find BEAUTY a warm and loving home?? Please email Todd!!! SHARE!!!