Monday, May 22, 2017

Cat Tales ~ Cat of the Week ~ STEPHEN!!

Meet STEPHEN!!  
He is the Cat Tales Cat of the Week!!

Gender:  Male

Breed:  Domestic Short Hair
Color:  Black
Age:4 years old
  Hi there everyone. I'm kinda new on the block. I was found in a feral colony in Middletown that Cat Tales needed to close. I recently have realized it is okay to trust humans again. I really like to be petted and love when you talk to me. I am really good friends with Larry and would love to go home with him. I am FIV positive. Humans cannot catch this and it is very hard for other cats to catch. Larry is FIV+ too, so we would be great together! I am a little nervous but he makes me feel more confident. I'd love a cozy couch to sleep on and would love for someone to show me what love is. Please adopt me or us together!

Phone:   860.344.9043
Watch our TV ad:  https://youtu.be/Y1MECIS4mIc



No comments: