Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Cat Tales ~ Cat of the Week! SOPHIA!!

Cat Tales ~ Cat of the Week!

SOPHIA
                                                                       
Gender: Female
Breed: Domestic Long Hair
Color: Black & White
Age: 2 years old

Hello, my name is Sophia. I was left on top of a dumpster in a cat carrier, abandoned. Thank goodness the right person found me and I was saved by Animal Control. I am such a sweet girl and very beautiful. I do need a quiet home with a patient person who will give me time to adjust to everything. I love to be pet and love lots of attention. I'd love to curl up with you on the couch or on your bed. I have so much love to give. I am fully vetted and ready to go home so please adopt me today!

No Dogs / No Children

Phone:  (860) 344-9043
See our commercial!  https://youtu.be/Y1MECIS4mIc




No comments: