Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Cat Tales ~ Cat of the Week ~ OLIVER!!


Cat Tales ~ Cat of the Week 


Gender:  Male
Breed:  Domestic Short Hair
Color:  Buff
Age:  4 years old

Hello, My name is Oliver. I’ve had a pretty rough life and I'm so happy that I now have a safe, warm place to stay at Cat Tales. I like to be pet and I like when volunteers talk and socialize with me. I am a lap cat to many volunteers here I do have stomatitis (inflammation in my mouth which can be sore) and need to have regular vet checkups. Sometimes I need medicine to help me feel better.  A patient, cat experienced person who'll give me time to adjust to a quiet new home is what I'm looking for. I'd love to be your only pet, or would also do fine with a non dominant cat. Come meet me and see how sweet I can be!

Special Needs / No Dogs

Phone:  (860) 344-9043
See our commercial! https://youtu.be/Y1MECIS4mIc


No comments: