Thursday, August 21, 2014

Cat Tales ~ Kitty of the Week ~ TRIXIE ~ Non profit, no kill feline rescue & shelter ~ Adopt Today!

CAT TALES
presents
Kitty of the Week

TRIXIE!!! 


HI!!  My name is Trixie.
Take Me Home With You!

I am an adorable, 1-year-old female kitten. I am very petite but full of energy! I love to play and thrive on attention!

I will take my paw and pat the Cat Tales volunteers heads from my cage to let them know I want to play and be held.  I am so happy when people are around to give me attention and I give lots of affection in return.

I am a special needs kitten - I am FELV+ (people cannot catch this). I get along well with other cats, but they should be FELV+ too, or I’d do great as an only pet. I prefer a home with children over 8 years old. A cat-experienced person or family who will be mindful of my health and well-being is best.  

Cat Tales is seeking permanent adoption for me and will tell you the best way to take care of me.

If you want the happiest, most lovable kitten around, come meet me, Trixie!

Please call Cat Tales at (860) 344-9043 or

Email: Info@CatTalesCT.org to inquire about Trixie!!
Visit our website at www.CatTalesCT.org


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

She is truly a pip. She will tire you out from playing! And she's so small and cute! I'm a volunteer and I'm going to miss her terribly! But she deserves a great home. Please come meet her!!!