Thursday, August 14, 2014

Cat Tales ~ CAT OF THE WEEK ~ FAITH! ~ Adopt me, I've been waiting for you!!


Cat Tales
presents...
The Cat Of The Week

*FAITH*

Hello!  My name is Faith.
Can I come Home with You?

I am a very sweet-faced, brown and white 9-year-old female Tabby and I am a total love bug!

I purr loudly when I am petted and I love being brushed, held and cuddled. I even flip over for a good belly rub!

Even though I'm a bit older, I am very healthy and still have a lot of love to give. I would probably get along fine with one non-aggressive cat, but I really think I would like to get all of the attention from my human for myself.

Cat Tales is seeking permanent adoption for me and will tell you the best way to take care
of me.

Won't you come to meet me, Faith, so you can see what a real sweetheart I am?
  
Please call Cat Tales at (860) 344-9043 or
Email: Info@CatTalesCT.org to inquire about Faith.

No comments: