Friday, August 8, 2014

Cat Tales ~ Cat of the Week ~ OLIVER!!! ~ 08/08/14


Cat Tales
presents:
Cat of the Week


Hello!  My Name is Oliver!
Do You Have A Home For Me?

I'm Oliver! I am about 2 years old, Orange/Buff-colored male. I am a laid back, easy-going boy and love to be petted and snuggled. I get along well with other cats, but I would also do just fine as the only pet.

A quiet home with a devoted owner who will give me time to adjust is what I am looking for. Once I get to know you, I will give you lots of love in return! I am patiently waiting for someone to give me a forever home where I can give and get love and attention!

Cat Tales is seeking permanent adoption for me and will tell you the best way to take care of me.
Please call Cat Tales at (860) 344-9043 or
Email: info@CatTalesCT.org to inquire about me, Oliver!




No comments: