Thursday, August 28, 2014

Cat Tales ~ Cat of the Week ~ SABLE!!! Support your local all feline non-profit, no-kill rescue and shelter!! ADOPT TODAY!!




My name is Sable!
Can I Come Home With You?

I am an 11-year-old female kitty and I am best described as dainty and sweet! I am a bit shy when you first meet me, but once we are friends, I will greet you with a sift meow and will be so happy when you pet me.

My friends at Cat Tales tell me I should be in a fancy cat food commercial because I am so beautiful with my long, black fur and pretty yellow eyes.

I will be content as the only cat in the house, however if you have a cat-friendly dog, that’s okay with me!  Children and loud noises scare me, so I would do best in a quiet home.

If you are looking for a sweet, new kitty, please come and meet me, Sable!

Please call Cat Tales at (860) 344-9043 or

Email: Info@CatTalesCT.org to inquire about Sable!






No comments: