Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Cat Tales presents... Cat of the Week! **ALEXANDRA**

Cat Tales presents...
Cat of the Week!


Name: Alexandra                            Gender:  Female
Breed:  Domestic Short Hair
​​Color:  Tortoiseshell
Age:  1 year and 8 months young

When my mother Olivia and I were found, we were both pregnant. We each had four kittens and all eight have been adopted. Now that I know they are happily settled, I am ready for a forever home of my own. Even though I am grown up now, I still love to chase wand toys like a little kitten. I often greet my foster parents at the top of the stairs and ask with a meow to petted. I am getting much better, but I still sometimes forget that reaching for my foster parents with claws out is not a good thing. We are still working on that, and I'm getting much better! I am still shy around people I don't know, so I hope you will understand and be patient with me. Please call or email Cat Tales to schedule an appointment to come to meet me!

No Dogs / No Children

Phone:  (860) 344-9043




No comments: