Wednesday, December 9, 2015

Cat Tales ~ Cat of the Week! BUNNY!



Name:  BUNNY
Gender:  Female
Breed:  Domestic Short Hair
Color:  Brown Tabby
Age:  2 years old

When Cat Tales found me, I was with my four young kittens. They've all been adopted and now I'd love to have a home of my own too. I was named Bunny because most of my tail was missing and all that was left was a bunny tail. I'm a very affectionate kitty with people I know, love to be petted and purr loudly to show my appreciation. I also love to play and chase wand toys around like a kitten. I'm little shy with people I don't know although it didn't take me long to be comfortable with my foster parents.  If you are patient with me, I'll get comfortable with you too. Won't you please consider adopting me?  I'm a young girl who would love a chance of my own forever home!

No Dogs / No Children

Phone:  (860) 344-9043

cat%2Btales%2Blogo.png





No comments: