Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Cat Tales ~ Cat of the Week ~ RAY!! Please adopt this sweet, laid back guy w/ heart of gold!!

CAT TALES ~ CAT OF THE WEEK ~ RAY!!

Ray
Gender:  Male
Breed:  Domestic Short Hair
Color:  Black & White
Age:  10 years old

Howdy! My name is Ray. I am a very ​handsome, sweet, lovable and laid back little guy with a huge heart! My owner could no longer care for me, so I somehow wound up at Cat Tales. I’m still confused why I’m here and a bit overwhelmed with all the other cats here. I do look forward to seeing the volunteers each day. They are so nice to provide me with food, shelter, treats and lots of love! I really do love attention and affection. I also love to play with toys. I am a curious guy who would be curling up with you in bed or on the couch. I would probably do best as the only cat, since that’s the atmosphere I was used to. I also would be fine with children 6 or older. I do believe it’s my time to be chosen for my forever home... I have been patiently waiting! If you could please call or email Cat Tales to make an appointment to see me, you’ll agree that you and I were meant to be together! Please adopt me and I promise to love you unconditionally, forever!

No Dogs, please.
​​Phone: (860) 344-9043


No comments: