Seeking Volunteers to Help Feed Feral Cat Colonies
Cat Tales Non Profit Rescue manages several feral cat colonies in Portland and Middletown and is
actively seeking volunteers to help feed the cats in these managed colonies.
You can make a difference in the lives of these cats and the community. As a Feral Colony Caretaker you will:
· Need to have a minimum of 1 day/week available to volunteer
· Need to dedicate 1 hour per morning on designated day(s)
· Have a car and valid driver’s license
· Ability to drive in inclement weather and shovel snow to access the colonies in the winter
· Communicate with Cat Tales Feral Colony Coordinator after each visit
Optional: learn how to trap feral cats for spay/neuter/release
Cat Tales provides all food and supplies.
To volunteer, leave a message for Becky C at Cat Tales by phone 860-344-9043 or by email: Info@CatTalesCT.org