Monday, February 6, 2017

Cat Tales ~ Cat of the Week ~ NIKOS

Cat Tales ~ Cat of the Week 

NIKOS

GenderMale
Breed:  Dom Med Hair
Color:  Black & White
Age:  2 years old

My name is Nikos! I'm a really sweet cat who will follow you around until you stop and pet me. I'm looking for a home where I can curl up with you, relax on the couch with you and just be a part of your family. I would be okay with a very friendly cat or dog and children over 8 years old. I am FIV+ but don’t let this scare you! Humans and dogs cannot catch this and it is extremely difficult for other cats to catch. FIV cats are not sick and I can live a very long and healthy life. I deserve a great home because I would be such a fantastic, loving companion. Adopt me today!

Phone:   860.344.9043
Watch our TV commercial:  https://youtu.be/Y1MECIS4mIc




No comments: