Monday, February 27, 2017

Cat Tales ~ Cat of the Week ~ MOSES!!

Cat Tales ~ Cat of the Week ~ MOSES!!



Gender:  Male
BreedDSH
Color:  Grey Tabby
Age:  5 years old

I'm Moses! I lived in a feral colony the past few years. Someone must have dumped me there when they no longer wanted me. I'm now safe and I am feeling much better! The volunteers here at Cat Tales are the best. They pet me, love me, feed me, and the list goes on. I must say that I hate to be held so please do not try to pick me up. But I do LOVE attention and love to be pet. I will roll over on my belly when you scratch my head to show you how much I enjoy it. I'm a super affectionate guy! Dogs and children scare me, maybe something to do with my past life. I want all of your attention to myself so I'd love to be the only pet. I am looking for a quiet home with a patient person who will love me forever. Please adopt me today!

No Cats / No Dogs / No Children

Phone:  (860) 344-9043                                
See our commercial!  https://youtu.be/Y1MECIS4mIc




No comments: