Friday, April 11, 2014

CAT TALES ~ Kitty of the Week ~ Please adopt me, Jackson!


My name is Jackson!
Can you take me to your home?

I am a sweet, affectionate, and playful 2-year old, black domestic short hair. I was rescued from an abusive situation as a stray. Despite my history, I am a sweet boy who loves attention, rubs, and petting. I LOVE toys and rolling around with them!

When I’ve had enough play, I will gently paw or nibble at your hand, just to tell you I have had enough.  Everyone that meets me says that I am a good boy. And all that false jazz about black cats being bad luck... we are quite the opposite! 

I prefer to be the only pet in your house, but would do okay with another non-dominate cat.  

If you are an person who wants an affectionate and playful cat, then I am the cat for you!

Please call Cat Tales at (860) 344-9043 or
Email: info@CatTalesCT.org to inquire about Jackson!



No comments: