Monday, April 28, 2014

Cat Tales ~ Featured Kitty of the Week ~ MOLLY



My Name is Molly

Can I Please Come Home With You?

I am a very cute & loving 14 year old kitty here at CAT TALES.  My owner had to go to a nursing home forever, so here I am… just waiting…for a new companion. My heart was broken, but I am now ready for my forever home. While at CAT TALES, they realized I have a large mass in my stomach.  My veterinarian told me it was inoperable, and they do not know if it is cancerous or not. 

So I am looking for a special person who can be with me and care for me. I am hoping for a home where I can spend the last of my days on someone's lap (not at the shelter, but I have many human friends there). I am very playful, snuggly, and a happy girl despite my diagnosis. I am sure to bring joy to a special person’s heart and home.  I do not require any medicine now, thankfully.  I only seek love, attention and a patient, caring human with a BIG heart.

If you work from home or are retired, you are the perfect companion for me.

Please take me home with you!  You will not regret it!

CAT TALES is seeking a permanent fostering for me and will tell you the best way to take care of me.

Please call CAT TALES at (860) 344-9043 OR Email: info@CatTalesCT.org to inquire about Molly!






No comments: