Monday, September 17, 2018

Yoga with Sybil Starts September 18th at Vinnie's on Main


Wear loose clothing--sweatpants or shorts and top, and please bring a yoga mat if you have one.

  Sybil Leads
"
Flexible and Fit" Yoga Class
at Vinnie's on Main Street,
9-10 am, Starting Tuesday,
September 18th
   

Of all my yoga teachers of the past many years, Sybil stands out. She knows the human body. She knows the mechanics of movement and knows (by heart) various techniques. Sybil writes
      My approach is therapeutic in nature....  I seem to be specializing in people with injuries, recovering from surgery, and those with chronic pain [aches or stiffness] or otherwise need a specific [kind of attention]. I incorporate somatic work and some Feldenkrais movements into my classes.
...   I’ve been teaching since 2010, when I started a weekly chair yoga class at the Newport Senior Center.  Since then, I’ve led workshops, worked with private clients and taught a wide variety of classes in Oregon, and now in my home state of Connecticut.  You can look on my website at my bio too. www.yogawithsybil.com. 
     Sybil currently teaches at certain correctional facilities around Connecticut. 

No comments: