Monday, March 26, 2018

Cat Tales ~ Cat of the Week ~ Nathan

Cat Tales ~ Cat of the Week

Name:Nathan
  ​
Gender:Male

Breed:Domestic Short Hair

Color:Brown Tabby

Age:6 years old
 
​ 
Hi, I'm Nathan!  I have been through so much with living on the streets and getting my foot caught in an inhumane trap but I have been shown compassion and patience which really has me feeling like a whole new cat!  It also helps that my foot is completely healed as well. I think belly rubs are the best things ever and I really enjoy a good pet session! I think people are pretty great although it may take me a little bit of time to adjust to my new home but I know I will love it once I am there! I have FIV but please don't let that scare you - humans and dogs can't get this and its very difficult for other cats to get. Just keep me healthy with annual vet exams and I can live just as long as any other cat. I'd love a family to finally call my own. Please adopt me today! ​
Phone:   860.344.9043
Watch our TV commercial:  https://youtu.be/Y1MECIS4mIc



No comments: