Monday, December 18, 2017

Tribute To The Late Corrine Dorsey

Reader submitted.
------------------
My name is William M.Prevatte I am 22 years old and I live in Middletown Connecticut.

I am writing this letter to say a few words on behalf of beloved Planning and Zoning Commissioner Ms. Corrine Dorsey who was well liked by a lot of people and advocates for the city of Middletown Connecticut and our great country. And I also would like to thank Middlesex Hospital Hospice and Palliative Care floor for their efforts on the care of Planning and Zoning Commissioner Dorsey and to Ms. Dorsey’s family I send you guys my deeply profound condolences.

Commissioner Dorsey will be missed by all who she got to know while with the city of Middletown as planning and zoning commissioner with the city of Middletown Connecticut.

And my deeply profound condolences are with the city’s planning and zoning office and with Commissioner Dorsey’s family and her city of Middletown Planning and Zoning family who served the city of Middletown with great pride and dignity. Just like any other city official.

And it is my distinct privilege and honor to be writing this letter on behalf of Commissioner Dorsey’s family and her extended family with the city of Middletown Connecticut Planning and Zoning.

And once again great efforts done by the Middlesex Hospital Hospice and Palliative Care floor by the doctors and nurses and other Middlesex Hospital Personnel who took care of her that day.

And my profound condolences to both her city of Middletown Planning and Zoning family. And other family and extended family and relatives.

And she will be missed but never forgotten by her service to the people of the city of Middletown and our great nation and our great country.

Thank you,
Respectfully,
William M.Prevatte- Supporter

No comments: