Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Participate! Study on Parental and Student Experiences Within City Education System.

From Laura Bither (lbither@wesleyan.edu)
--------------------

More: My name is Laura Bither and I am a student at Wesleyan University. I am taking part in a service-learning course for which I am conducting a research project with the Middlesex Coalition for Children. My group is reaching out to Wesleyan's community resources in the hopes of recruiting parents of children in the Middletown schools to interview. Interviews will take between 30-45 minutes and the interviewees will be entered in a drawing for a Downtown Business District gift card. We hope to conduct our interviews from now through April 10, so any time parents are free from now until then we can meet!

No comments: