Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Cat Tales ~ Cat of the Week ~ Moses!!

Cat Tales ~ Cat of the Week 

Moses!!



Gender:Male

Breed:DSH

Color:Grey Tabby

Age:5 years old


Hey, I'm Moses! I lived in a feral colony the past few years as someone no longer wanted me which makes me so confused because I am a sweet boy.  I don’t know if they didn’t like my squinty eyes but I think they make me look adorable and they cause me no problems at all.  They make me unique!  I am a huge fan of belly rubs – they are like the best thing in the world!  I think attention and getting pet is awesome, so I really would love to have a home where I am the only pet so I can soak up all the love without sharing – this even includes small humans, they are kind of scary and take away time for belly rubs!  Please open up your heart and home to me. 


No Cats / No Dogs / No Children

Phone:  (860) 344-9043
Email:  ​​ Info@CatTalesCT.org
See our commercial!  https://youtu.be/Y1MECIS4mIc



No comments: