Monday, February 13, 2017

Cat Tales ~ Cat of the Week ~ MOSES!!

Cat Tales ~ Cat of the Week ~ MOSES!!

Meet Moses!

Gender:  Male
Breed: Domestic Short Hair
Color:  Grey Tabby
Age:  5 years old

I'm Moses! I lived in a feral colony the past few years. Someone must have dumped me there when they no longer wanted me. I now know I am safe and I am feeling much better! I hate to be held so please do not try and pick me up. I LOVE attention and love to be pet. I will roll over on my belly when you scratch my head to show you how much I enjoy it. I am super affectionate! Dogs and children scare me. I want all of your attention to myself so I'd love to be the only cat. I am looking for a quiet home with a patient person who will love me forever. Please adopt me!   

No Cats / No Dogs / No Children

Phone:  (860) 344-9043
See our commercial!  https://youtu.be/Y1MECIS4mIc



No comments: