Monday, November 7, 2016

Cat Tales ~ Cat of the Week ~ SOPHIA!!

Meet Sophia...  She is the Cat Tales "Cat of the Week"!

SOPHIA


Gender: Female
Breed: Domestic Long Hair
Color: Black & White
Age:2 years old

Hello, my name is Sophia. I was left on top of a dumpster in a cat carrier abandoned. Thank goodness the right person found me and I was saved by Animal Control. I am such a sweet girl and all the volunteers keep telling me that I'm so pretty and such a good girl. I really need a quiet home with a patient person who will give me time to adjust. I love to be pet and love attention. I'd love to curl up with you on the couch or in bed. I have so much love to give. I need to be the only pet in the home. Please come to meet me - call or email Cat Tales today!

No CatsNo DogsNo Children

Watch our TV commercial:  https://youtu.be/Y1MECIS4mIc

If you aren't able to adopt me, would you consider a very rewarding experience by becoming a Cat Tales volunteer to feed a managed feral cat colony?  We are looking for 1-2 people to feed a Cat Tales managed feral colony during these upcoming colder months.  Please inquire at the email or phone listed above if you may be interested.   



No comments: