Thursday, March 26, 2015

Cat Tales ~ CAT OF THE WEEK ~ Penelope!!!

Cat Tales
presents...
The Cat of the Week
~
PENELOPE 
~



Name: Penelope
Gender: Female
Breed: Domestic Short Hair
Color: Brown Tabby
Age: 3 years old

I'm a very pretty 
​kitty
​ 
who loves to be
 
pet, and I 
​adore 
​Whisker Lickins
 ​
treats! 
​ When I first came to Cat Tales, I was a bit overwhelmed by the number of cats here.  However, I'm very comfortable now, thanks to the patient & friendly volunteers!  ​
​I am spayed and current on all my vaccinations.
 ​
​would ​
need a quiet home with no other pets and a 
​cat experienced ​
person who will give me as much time as I need to adjust
​ to my new environment​
. I 
​just ​
know I'd make a great companion for 
​that ​
someone special.  
Please come 
to 
meet me and see what a sweet 
​girl 
I am. 

(No Cats, No Dogs, No Children)
​  

On the Web: http://www.
​CatTalesCT
.org/cats/penelopebrowntabby/

P
​hone
:(860) 344-9043
Email: Info@CatTalesCT.org




No comments: